Cost of entry
a.The cost per entry is €130 plus VAT.
b.Multiple entries are encouraged; 4 entries may be made for the price of 3.
- All entries must be submitted online via www.digitalmedia.ie. Written/posted entries will not be accepted.
- The submission will consist of a written application and supporting material. All supporting material should be presented online.
- Please include a title for your entry. This title will be used in the event brochure and in all subsequent material relating to it.
- If you are entering several categories with the same entry, you should submit supporting material for each category – different judges will be judging different categories.
- f. In the unlikely case that a category does not receive enough entries to be deemed viable, the organisers reserve the right to cancel the category without notice. In this case, a full refund of any entry fees paid will be made to the relevant parties.
- Judging will take place in December 2017 for all categories. Judging, insofar as possible, will be remote. Two judges will judge each application and the final score will be the average of the two marks.
- The decision of the judges is final, and neither the judges nor the event organisers will enter into correspondence regarding the results. We are not in a position to offer feedback regarding entries once they have been judged.
All finalists will be given priority in terms of attending the event on the night. Tickets to other parties will only be offered when all finalists have been contacted regarding attendance.
- In the event of cancellation, any refund is entirely at the Organisers’ discretion.
- Claims for a refund regarding entries will only be entertained where advance notice of a minimum of 7 days is given prior to the judging process in the third week of December 2017.
- Refunds on tickets to the award ceremony will only be entertained where advanced notice of a minimum of 7 days is given prior to the event on Friday February 16th 2018.
- a. Payment must be made online by credit card when submitting entry, alternatively invoicing can be requested.
- Payment must be made in full before the judging commences in December 2017. Entries not paid for in advance of the judging will not be judged.
- Credit card payments will only be accepted from within the EU.
- Finalists will be informed prior to any press releases or web announcements are made.
Winners will be announced on the night of the awards ceremony on Friday 16tg February 2018 at the Clayton, Burlington Road, Dublin 4